Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Like Bugs!

Last night Robbie read me another book cover to cover! "I Like Bugs" is book number two that he has read to me. He's very proud of himself and I can't blame him. I'm afraid his daddy might feel a little less useful when he gets here when he realizes that he isn't the one that's going to be doing the reading at night.

Yesterday, Robbie also taught me to play a new game. While we were waiting for Grandma to go to the ATM, he asked if I wanted to play a game of "Fladden". I informed him that I couldn't play because I didn't know how, and he very kindly offered to teach me how to play. For those that haven't heard of the game, here is a brief description of how to play - just in case you are asked:

(You must be standing for this game and preferably not holding a baby... but since I was holding one, he said "It's okay since it's my baby").

First, turn around. Then, step to the left and then step to the right. Stand up straight and then touch your knees. After this it gets a bit foggy as to what we do next or what the point of the game is. But from what I gathered, you giggle a little and repeat.

No comments: