So I am up late, again, unable to sleep... so I decide to put together some recent pictures that Robbie and I took. He was playing with his alphabet one morning, as he so often does, and he decided he wanted me to take a picture of him with his letter A. So I grabbed the camera and snapped a quick photo of him holding his magnetic letter A. Well, I should have known better because before I knew it, I was photographing him with each of his 26 letters.
It turned out to be a good thing. I took the photos to Walgreens and had them printed up and we put them in an album. He now has a book where he can match pictures to the letters that the words begin with. This is great and he loves doing it. He's getting really good and I am sure it's just a matter of time before he's reading basic words.
Then Kasey told me he wanted to have all of these pictures on his desktop at work (we love our son). And it got me thinking that this would be a great poster for Robbie's room at the new house. So, since I wasn't sleeping anyway, I decided to work on it. The picture below (I can't seem to get it to show up larger, but if you click on it it'll take you to a bigger picture) is just my first attempt. It'll take Kasey to make the middle part look a little more posteresque. But regardless, I think this will be great for Robbie, a poster of his two favorite things... himself and his letters.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment