Sunday, June 19, 2005

Recovering

I'm back from vacation and still "recovering". I thought vacation itself was supposed to be the time that you recover. I had a great time in LA. The fashion district was quite an experience and I look forward to going again. It we do the Comic Con next year, I will have to be sure to make a special trip to LA to go back to the fashion district. It's a good thing I don't live near there because I think I'd want to go all the time.

Kasey is being great. It's father's day and he has taken both Chewy and Robbie into work with him so that I can have some recovery/alone time. I am feeling selfish and guilty. I'm trying to get myself motivated but it's hard. I have wide spread pain today in addition to my "funk" and I can't turn to the usual medications.

It's nice to know that Robbie was in a great mood this morning. At least my moods aren't rubbing off on him... yet. He was up bright and early with Kasey singing and dancing around the apartment. He wished Kasey a happy father's day numerous times and it sounded like both boys were enjoying their time together.

Guilt is getting worse, I'm going to try to get something done or at least get out of the house. I am hoping to pick up Robbie in a few hours so that Kasey can get more work done. This is going to be a hard week. On the bright side, we have just 18 days until we close on the house if all goes as planned. Carpet is in, cabinets and counters are in... plants are in (and I have another maple!)

No comments: