I knew it was there... but I was starting to get a little discouraged. Today we got the call from our agent that our house is complete! This is great news! We probably won't be able to close on it any sooner (due to the holiday weekend), but at least we can get everything we need to do out of the way so that it's just a matter of paperwork.
The appraiser is working to get out there today to do his final assessment, I have the inspection scheduled for Tuesday and then we just have our walk-through! Yeah! Can't wait to see it!
I am looking forward to that nice big tub, Robbie's own room and the extra space. It'll also be nice to have a back yard again for Robbie to enjoy... although it'll just be dirt. (he'll have to learn to like dirt like every other kid).
Friday, June 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment