Help. I love that word. Today is the first day that Karra (the teenager we hired to occupy Robbie while I work from home) has come by to help me out. So far, I'm very happy with our decision. Not only have I already finished the mailing that I brought home from work several weeks ago, but I can hear the two of them playing outside in the garage and she's great with him. She gives him lots of positive reinforcement and he is taking to her well. A bit bossy, but she's going have to learn to stand up to the three year old!
Anyhow, it feels great to have a few minutes to do what I want (I also swept the floor and vacuumed the family room - amazing!). I still have two more hours with her here and I'm already imagining all the things I can get done. But for now, I'll work since that's the real reason we have her.
Here is a photo of Alyssa this morning as she's hanging out with me. As I was typing this... she found her thumb! She is sucking on her thumb very contently. It seems today is a good day for me... and my kids. Yeah us!
No comments:
Post a Comment