Friday, April 21, 2006

Tip Toe Through the Tulips

Wednesday we went to the Tulip Festival again with my parents and our friends, Cindy & Nicolas. The boys had a great time and we got some great pictures!

Robbie and Nicolas have grown up together... Cindy and I were pregnant at the same time and supported each other through the end of our pregnancies. Knowing each other for so long has really had an impact on the boys and how they play together. They resolve their own problems and police each other. It makes it much easier for the mothers. Sadly, Alyssa probably won't have that - although we know more babies her age right now, those babies don't have stay at home moms that can get together as often.

I'm thankful that it's looking like we will be staying in Washington. Kasey is on track to change jobs mid-summer. That change should relieve some of the finanical issues we've been having since I've been on maternity leave. We had been looking at moving back to Calfornia previously - but now it's looking like we will stay here. Yeah!

Anyhow, I seem to be babbling this morning. Here are some pictures from the Tulip Festival.

No comments: