Tuesday, April 18, 2006

2 Months

Today was Alyssa's 2 month check. All is well! She gained almost 2 pounds since her last visit - that means she's closing in on 10 pounds! She measures 21.75 inches long. She's growing quickly... I think she's going to end up being bigger than Robbie.

She had to get 4 immunization shots... needless to say, she wasn't so happy with any of us. After all was said and done, I picked her up to calm her down and she fell asleep within just a few seconds. Poor thing used all her energy up fighting off her attackers.

She's spent most of the day sleeping. I really can't blame her.

Tomorrow we are hoping for another nice day. We will be going to the Tulip Festival with my parents, Curtis, Cindy and Nicolas. Robbie is looking forward to seeing the flowers again and sharing it with his friend. I'm looking forward to getting out into the nice weather.

We had a nice sunny and relatively warm (high 50s, low 60s) day. The boys (Robbie and Nicolas) spent much of the day outside. They had a great time digging in the dirt/mud - yes, Robbie got a little dirty. Robbie even played the whole time without putting his hands to his ears once. A true accomplishment.

No comments: