This household has been sick for over a week now. Kasey seems okay, we think his might just be allergies since it comes and goes. Alyssa seems fine. But Robbie and I seem to be battling the crud that's going around. I think Robbie's getting better. He still has a cough, but we don't hear it very often.
I, on the otherhand, seem to be enjoying myself because I can't seem to get enough of it. Every morning I wake up, I feel worse. Is that possible? Today I had to have Kasey come help me get out of bed at 9:00 so he could go into work. I am congested throughout the day, I have very little energy, of course my body hurts all over and the last couple of nights my asthma has kicked in!
So, to make things worse, I have promised to take Robbie for a picnic today since the weather is so nice. He's excited and I figure it doesn't really matter where I'm miserable... at least I can have fun while I feel crappy.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment