Today was a very busy day for us. I stepped out of my box today. I took Robbie to a playdate with some mothers I met through a local chat board. Funny. Not only is it odd for me to "chat" with random strangers, but then for me to actually seek out socialization is unheard of.
Anyhow, I'm making great steps toward success in achieving my New Years resolution of finding more friends for Robbie. He had a good time today and met two potential friends. Chloe and Colin. One is from the chat board, the other was just a kid that happened to be playing at the park. I think Chloe is a bit smitten with him... she apparently said he has "soft hands". They were both constantly holding each others hands and just had a great time.
We also had Karra, the babysitter, come by today and spend some time with Robbie. It's really nice... but the time goes by much too fast. I did a little bit of work, some laundry, a tiny bit of sewing and I prepared dinner. I wish I could have done more.
She should be coming back on Wednesday to provide a little distraction for Robbie while I pack for San Jose. I'm looking forward to seeing some family and to having many helping hands.
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment