Monday, May 22, 2006

Tummy Time!

Robbie was never very good at tummy time. Probably mostly because of me. We tried it only a handful of times. The first time, he fell asleep within seconds. The following times (only a handful) all produced a screaming child within seconds. I told myself then that tummy time was over rated. He sat up at a normal age and walked at a normal age.

Well, I have made more of an effort with Alyssa. And I'm glad we have. She's a star! Here are a few photos of her during tummy time. A few with the help of a blanket and a few solo. What you can't see in these pictures is that she also scoots herself when she's on her tummy. She can rotate around or she can scoot (I've seen her move about three inches in a few minutes time). She still isn't showing too much interest in rolling over, although I'm sure one day she'll decide it's time and do it all at once.

Anyhow, here are some pictures of our little star!

No comments: