Today is our anniversary. Kasey and I have debated, and we think it's been five years. Sad, but we really had to think about it. He teased that "it still feels like we are newlyweds" and I started to wonder. What does that feel like? Because it didn't feel any different after the wedding than before.
Anyhow, he and I were in the kitchen cooking and "talking". Robbie comes in and repremands us as he likes to do. This time, he was right though. He says "talk nice to each other". I'm sure it was Robbie's impression... and probably anyone elses impression that we were being mean to each other. But really, we are both sick, tired and just generally miserable. While it isn't fair to take it out on Robbie, it seems fair to take it out on each other.
A little sad that our three year old got mad at us for "fighting", so, we stopped. But he'll be in bed soon... and Alyssa can't talk back yet... so, Happy Anniversary to us, we will probably continue to bicker at each other as we clean the kitchen and complain about who feels worse... and I look forward to the next five years.
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment