Saturday, May 14, 2005

Unfair

I don't like having days such as today. I have been tired all day... I layed down to shut my eyes for a bit. Big mistake! Ever since I have had random pains and tingles in my legs, feet and toes. It's really uncomfortable and it makes walking difficult. I give my body a break for a few minutes and it takes advantage. It's so unfair. I need to rest... for about a week, maybe a month. I'm tired of pushing my body just one more day.

It's the weekend and I should be allowed to rest. Robbie did really well while I was stuck in bed for over an hour. He occupied himself with Thomas (love that tank engine!)... then he decided it was time to find his daddy. Apparently he missed when his dad left for work. So, he came into the bedroom to take care of his mommy. I'm so lucky that way.

Hurts to type. I hate Fibromyalgia!

No comments: