Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Playing Dinosaurs

Robbie and Alyssa frequently play dinosaurs together as they are now. I'm in a separate room from them and this is what I hear:

Robbie: "No Alyssie, I don't want that there."

Alyssa: "No" (I'm fairly certain she is saying this as she continues to do what she wants)

Robbie: "No, Alyssie. I said no. It's not Pangea."

I've always told Robbie that when he tells his sister No, that he needs to explain why or what it is that he doesn't want her to do. I'm guessing this time he felt that it was important to explain that he didn't want the two volcanos split because he wasn't ready for the continent to divide. I'm sure this explanation was adequate for Lyssie.

Oh, and for the grandparents who are having withdrawals from their grandchildren, here is one of Robbie as a spider eating his prey. This is my latest costume design that I'm getting prepared to post in my store. If you haven't checked it out recently, please do. I have been trying to post something new every few days and have been very busy these last few.

No comments: