Monday, February 27, 2006

Ruling the Roust

Grandma went home on Saturday and Sunday morning brought Papa and Nana. Just as Robbie tested his boundaries with Grandma, he's doing the same with Nana and Papa. Although now he's a little more seasoned and he's using his smart little mouth to make his position in the household known. If you are wondering - he things he runs this household now that mom is under the weather and daddy is at work.

I'm getting more "Don't worry about me, I'm just fine"s when I inquire about how he's doing and if he's being nice to our guests. He tells me that he tried to take a nap, but "Nana wouldn't let him because she kept snoring" - he tried to convince them that a snack and a treat are different and although he already had a treat, he was still due a snack (all before eating lunch). I find this amusing since he doesn't always get a snack and he only occasionally gets treats.

I just hope everyone is strong enough to go up against this three year old. He's pretty cute, so he could win - only adding to his confidence. I think he has a master plan and I fear for visitors that follow. I think we are growing a monster!

No comments: