Sunday, February 05, 2006

Oh Where, Oh Where Could Little Q Be?

Oh where, oh where could she be?

Oh - wait - she's still in my belly. I'm starting to get really impatient and a little bitter. I think if she hasn't dropped by my next appointment on Thursday it's going to put me over the edge.

I am supposed to do lots of walking to help her drop - I really don't know if she has. We have been doing a lot of walking. My feet hurt, they are swollen and I only have one pair of old tennis shoes and a pair of slip on sandles that I can wear (it's around 40% here during the day). My back hurts, my belly hurts and I can't bend over. I have no lap, so when Robbie insists on sitting on my lap, he ends up on the baby and the baby gets mad and starts sticking her arms and legs out... and leaving them there.

It's nice to have my mom here, but she's just as impatient as I am. And then there's Robbie. Now that grandma is here, he seems a little more distracted from the baby and when she will be coming, but he still has tinges of anxiety and they seem to manefest themselves in impatience - yep, more impatience - if you'r counting, that's three impatient people. And then there's Kasey. He claims to be "anxious", but I think he's bordering on impatience as well. He is getting more work time in however and he never seems to complain about that. He's also getting a break from my constant whining as my mom is now getting the brunt of my misery.

So, one happy household of impatient people. Any one want to visit?

No comments: