Friday, February 24, 2006

2 Weeks Old!

She's just about two weeks old now and she's doing much better than me. She seems to have grown as she is filling out her preemie clothes... but the newborn clothes are still a bit big.

I, on the other hand, have been trying to reduce the pain medications and I'm feeling the difference. I don't think the pain I am experiencing is because of the incision... I think it's Fibromyalgia. I have wide spread achiness and sporatic shooting pain in addition to the back pain that I have become accustomed to. I think my body is really pissed off!

Anyhow, grandma leaves tomorrow and nana and papa arrive on Sunday. I am hoping to get into work for a bit on Sunday - with Alyssa of course. I need me to get my hours up at work as soon as we can, working on the weekend will be the easiest way. Besides, I think I'm ready to feel useful again. I still can't do a whole lot around the house, but I can sit at a desk and work.

No comments: