This morning we went in and they checked my amniotic fluid level again (last time I went in it was low... 9.8, so they wanted it rechecked in a week). We got to see the baby again, this time she was more active, but still not cooperative enough to spread her legs (possibly because she doesn't have a lot of room in there with my fluid level so low). We had a different technician who also says girl, so there it is. I think we will eliminate the 5% chance of a boy and be thrilled we are having a girl!
My fluid level is still low and so I have to go in again next week to have it checked. I have been drinking water and fluids like crazy and it's a little frustrating that the extra trips to the bathroom aren't improving the problem. We also have an appointment with the doctor in the 15th, so mid-October we should have a better idea of what this all means.
For now, here is another picture of her... this one shows her strong leg kicking me.
No comments:
Post a Comment