We just returned from San Jose. It was one of my most relaxing visits... although I feel more exhausted than ever. I think it's the pregnancy. Anyhow, grandma helped make Robbie's scarecrow costume (just a few finishing touches to be made)... and I have the witch costume just about complete. Let's hope he wants to wear one of these two costumes. I thought I'd share his Halloween costume ideas from the last week or so...
2 - Scarecrow
2 - Witch
2 - House
2 - Pumpkin
We will be taking him to Kasey's company Halloween party in the early evening, then hopefully he can do some trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood. Halloween is so much different from when I remember going. We had a large neighborhood, we knew most of the houses, and there were street lights to light our way. Robbie is in a small neighborhood (surrounded mostly by apartments), we rarely see many of our neighbors and there are no street lights... but it'll be great flashlight fun!
Anyhow, much to do to get ready for Halloween. Previous years I didn't feel much pressure as it was more for us than for Robbie. This year... Robbie is ready! He had a firm understanding of what happens - translated, that means he knows he gets to ask people for candy!
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment