Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bananas and milk

Lately, it's been hard to get Lyssie to eat anything. She says she wants it... then she picks at it, sticks it in her mouth then spits it out, or she plays with it. Is there such a thing as a banana and milk diet? That's all she eats... oh, and tofu. Apparently, she's not having a growth spurt. I'm assuming the bananas and milk is okay since her energy level hasn't dropped at all. But it's been a few days where this is what she has all day.

She also might be getting extra teeth???? She has her hand in her mouth a lot. I'm not sure if this is because of new teeth or because we took away the pacifier. I'd check her mouth... but she won't let me in. "no, no, no" is what she tells me.
(picture is just for the fun of it. "I elping mama" is what she tells me. Notice that she has cleverly put a box next to the table so that she can reach all the scissors, pins, and other forbidden stuff).

No comments: