Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Baby Doppie

Lyssie is talking like crazy. All day long... yackity, yack, yack! And I love her words for things...

Doppie - Dolphin
Ammie - Elephant
Litie - Lyssie
Gamee - Grandma K
Cheebee - TV
copie - Coffee
ot dat - what's that?
flap flap - Butterfly
Pople - People
Obbie Be a Doo - Robbie's building a zoo (Zoo Tycoon)
Ma-K - I'm okay (when she falls)
beriot - very hot
Fred - bread
I lub ew - I love you

I wish I could remember all of them. I love this age. She's interested in everything. She has also been diligently working on her drawings. Her favorite things to draw are turtles, papa, nana, people, piggies and Lyssie. Her faces are fantastic with two little dots and a straight line underneath. She already has a style of her own!

Today, Joel and Thomas visited us. I can't believe how heavy Joel is compared to Lyssie. He's at least 5-7 pounds heavier than her and he's about 5 months younger. She's just a little thing packed with tons of personality. I love it!

No comments: