That's what my son just said to me as he's watching Jeff Corwin. I'm fairly certain that this isn't something that Jeff Corwin said... I think Robbie is getting this from his Prehistoric Park movies. Nonetheless, it's odd coming from a five year old.
I just thought I'd take a moment to log in and tell everyone that Robbie's love for dinosaurs is still going strong. He can relate nearly everything to dinosaurs or something from prehistoric times.
Lyssie is still a menace. I hear her in my sewing area and ask her what she's doing... it's followed by the sound of small sharp scissors hitting the leg of the table then falling to the floor as she chucks them in a panic. What happens next? She rounds the corner full speed, yelling "nuting!"
Nothing has changed here. I'm still working on my on going wholesale order, my sewing machine is objecting and my kids have rallied around the sewing machine in a protest as well. Of course, they don't seem to want me around either because they can't do the things they want to when I'm around.
Things such as use the sewing scissors to give the hair in her eyes a little trim (it hasn't happened yet, but it's coming); taking the cooking toys from his sister so he can "play with her"; color all over my calendar thus removing any responsibilities for the next few weeks; climb on the couch and jump to the table. You get the picture.
All is good here. How about there?
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment