Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Electronic Age

I have been working on the computer this evening. A little update to the online store, a little shop promotion... just enough to maybe bring in a little more traffic as I work on finishing up my first wholesale order.

I have the kids upstairs with me in the office. I've been talking with them as I work. But I turned around from the computer and I saw both kids engrossed in electronics. Robbie, on my laptop, making his zoo (he's a Zoo Tycoon fanatic!) and Lyssie playing Tetris on a little handheld (this was my gift from Kasey when I was in the hospital having Lyssie (I'm a Tetris fanatic).

I'm sure I should be ashamed... but I'm not. A girl's got to get work done and it's not harming them. Lyssie is working on her fine motor skills and Robbie is learning how to take care of animals... so, it's all very educational.

No comments: