What is your name? R O B B I E, Robbie
How old are you? I'm going to be turning 7
What is your favorite color? Yellow
How old are you? I'm going to be turning 7
What is your favorite color? Yellow
What do you like to do when you are at home? Play
What do you like to do when we go out? Run
What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
What is your favorite restaurant? McGraths
What is your favorite toy? My dinosaur toys
What is your favorite book? Wow - I don't know, that's a really tough one. I think Magic Tree House
What is your favorite number? 0
What food do you not like to eat? Mushrooms
Who do you like to play with? Nicolas
Do you have a best friend? I think Nicolas
What is your favorite thing to do at the park? Slide
What is your favorite part of school? I'm not in school
What is your favorite snack? Crackers
What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
What is your favorite restaurant? McGraths
What is your favorite toy? My dinosaur toys
What is your favorite book? Wow - I don't know, that's a really tough one. I think Magic Tree House
What is your favorite number? 0
What food do you not like to eat? Mushrooms
Who do you like to play with? Nicolas
Do you have a best friend? I think Nicolas
What is your favorite thing to do at the park? Slide
What is your favorite part of school? I'm not in school
What is your favorite snack? Crackers
What is your favorite thing to watch on tv? Hmmm... Play House Disney?
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Crawl all over him (he starts laughing)
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Do origami
What is your favorite thing to do with your sister? Play
What is your favorite treat? Cookies
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate
What is your favorite drink? Orange juice
What thing do you most want to do? To do the Wii
What is your favorite animal? Wild Dog
What do you love most in the whole world? Dinosaurs
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Zoo Keeper and Paleontologist
What do you like most about your house? That it's big
What do you like most about your sister? Because she's my sister!
What do you like most about yourself? Me? That's a hard questions... well, I like that I'm silly.
What are you really good at? I don't know what I'm good at... I'm good at soccer
If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? I think we should go back to that.
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Crawl all over him (he starts laughing)
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Do origami
What is your favorite thing to do with your sister? Play
What is your favorite treat? Cookies
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate
What is your favorite drink? Orange juice
What thing do you most want to do? To do the Wii
What is your favorite animal? Wild Dog
What do you love most in the whole world? Dinosaurs
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Zoo Keeper and Paleontologist
What do you like most about your house? That it's big
What do you like most about your sister? Because she's my sister!
What do you like most about yourself? Me? That's a hard questions... well, I like that I'm silly.
What are you really good at? I don't know what I'm good at... I'm good at soccer
If you could change anything in the world, what would it be? I think we should go back to that.
Which is your favorite meal? Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner? Breakfast
What is your favorite cereal? Life
What is your favorite breakfast? Egg
What is your favorite lunch? Macaroni and Cheese
What is your favorite dinner? Chicken Strips
How many friends do you have? I have Thomas, Nicolas, Sarah... who else do I have?
How many pretend friends do you have? I don't have any pretend friends.
Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Oso
Do you like bugs? Ya
If you could have any animal for a pet, which one would you want? I like my pet already.
If you could fly, where would you go? I don't really want to fly
What thing would you most like to do that you haven't already done? Dig for bones
What is your favorite cereal? Life
What is your favorite breakfast? Egg
What is your favorite lunch? Macaroni and Cheese
What is your favorite dinner? Chicken Strips
How many friends do you have? I have Thomas, Nicolas, Sarah... who else do I have?
How many pretend friends do you have? I don't have any pretend friends.
Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Oso
Do you like bugs? Ya
If you could have any animal for a pet, which one would you want? I like my pet already.
If you could fly, where would you go? I don't really want to fly
What thing would you most like to do that you haven't already done? Dig for bones
What do you think sister will be when she grows up? The things that I want to be
What is your sister's favorite color? Pink and purple
What is your daddy's favorite color? I don't know
What is your mommy's favorite color? Green and Blue
What do you think your sisters favorite thing to do is? Play with me
What is your sister's favorite color? Pink and purple
What is your daddy's favorite color? I don't know
What is your mommy's favorite color? Green and Blue
What do you think your sisters favorite thing to do is? Play with me
No comments:
Post a Comment