Monday, April 20, 2009

Lyssie's favorite things

I know I need to do a better job of updating this blog. I've been wanting to- just haven't found the extra time. This blog has been bumped in importance unfortunately.

Anyhow, I took this picture of Lyssie today as she has been attached to her "Sawme" (her teddy bear that Robbie named for her) and her little blankies (burp rags from when she was an infant). Today, she added her little train Mollie that she got yesterday. She is so excited to have her first Thomas and Friends Train. As soon as she learned that she could have a train, she knew immediately who she wanted and asked for her by name (I had no idea which one was Mollie). So cute!

1 comment:

mrsmcj said...

Oh, now we defnitely need to have a playdate. Aidan has one of those Imaginarium train tables. They can spend hours pushing the trains around while we chat. Or nap. Or zone out. :)