Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lyssie's 3 Year

On Monday we took Lyssie to the doctor for her three year check up. I was very impressed with her - she listened and responded when the doctor talked... and she held still! The nurse asked her to "stand tall" to get her height and so Lyssie, stood up really tall on her tippy toes. So cute!

She is still on the charts! Okay, we are falling slightly - but she is a whopping 26.2 pounds and 34.5 inches tall! Some many not be impressed by such little numbers... but Kasey and I were thrilled. The doctor also mentioned potty training - I explained Lyssie and her behavior toward it and she agreed that pushing it at this point probably would only be a losing battle that I'm not willing to fight.
She's on the upswing from her cold that Robbie so generously shared. And because we are such a giving family - Kasey and I now have too.

No comments: