This is what I found when I went to get up from the computer to go work downstairs. A second before she had been reading her book, waiting patiently for me to take her downstairs. Note to Daddy: This happened just before 2:00 - so she's good for an hour nap or so - yay me!
I just had to check - and yes, she was asleep. It wouldn't have surprised to find her giggling once I pulled the book off. She apparently fell asleep reading to the little red bear. She had recovered the bear from the closet earlier. Robbie had put it in exile there a few days ago - it caused quite a commotion between the two of them resulting in Lyssie angry and expressing the anger with violence. I guess today she remember it was there and decided to rescue it while Robbie was occupied
.

1 comment:
This reminds me of something your aunt gk said: "I only buy paperback books. They don't hurt as much when they hit your face when you fall asleep reading."
Post a Comment