So, I really had no idea what to do with myself. I went to the bank and finally did my 401K roll over, I went to the post office and mailed out my sales, I came home and made myself something to eat... and I got a little bit of work done. All before 11:00! I found out that what normally takes me 15 minutes with two kids... takes me 5 minutes by myself. I guess it takes an extra 5 minutes per kid. Hmmm... I wonder if that's why I always feel like I'm not accomplishing anything during the day. Because I'm not. It takes me 5 minutes to pick up the living room. With kids, it takes 15... and it takes only another 5 minutes for them to undo what I just did.
Anyhow, enough of my ramblings. I am really blogging because it's been a while and because I thought it was time to share some photos. We had sun for several days this week. On Friday, I decided the kids needed to spend some time in it. We took them to Redmond Town Center fountains after Kasey got off work. Enjoy!

The kids and I went to explore a new park while we waited for Kasey to finish up at work. This one was Waverly Beach Park. It was a small little park that had swimming and the smallest little beach ever! There were some docks that you could sit out on... but I was fearful that Lyssie would take a flying leap off the side, so we skipped the docks. I was in no mood for playing lifeguard. Robbie is up on top of the play structure on the playground. I rate this park and playground average. I'm not sure if it's one we will return to or not.
The playground had these hammock like things under the play structure. She and Robbie lounged for much of the time that we were here.

On out way to the fountains at Redmond Town Center. The kids were decked out in their summer wear... bathing suits, water proof shoes... and dollar store sun glasses! Lyssie loved hers... she said "Littie like mama"
Lyssie showing off her curves... well, her belly curve. She's even color coordinated (coincidence... I don't have time to plan these things out). Her bathing suit has a little lime green starfish on the front and the glasses have pink lenses.

Robbie and Lyssie playing together in the water. Robbie kept filling the cup with water and giving it to Lyssie. She would promptly dump the water. Robbie was patient and just kept filling the cup. He's such a good bother.
No comments:
Post a Comment