I don't get a lot of time to work. I certainly don't get a lot of time on the computer since it's upstairs and kids rarely want to go upstairs. So, I take advantages of the times I can - like Lyssie's nap time or meal times.
The kids are eating, so I came upstairs to try to list something new in my store (yet to happen). When a minute or so after arriving upstairs, I hear Lyssie crying hysterically and her little feet running around downstairs. My first thought... why is she out of her belt. We don't allow the kids to get up and wander while they are eating. Of course, this doesn't mean that it never happens.
So, I head back downstairs preparing to inform her that her bottom needs to remain on the chair while eating. I find her in my work room... she comes screaming out, pointing to the corner. She's saying something like "I no like" between tears, cries and gasps of air. So, I investigate. In the corner of my work room is Chewy. Head buried and the corner, she's obviously not going to look at me for anything. So, I get closer and see a small bit of green infront of her snout. So I push her aside. Lyssie is still yelling behind me "I no like ewy"
A green bowl with very little macaroni and cheese is in the corner. I'm not sure how hit happened. I'm fairly certain that Lyssie did not get down from her chair and carry her bowl to the corner of my work area. I'm also not sure that I've ever seen Chewy take off with a bowl and carry it into a safe corner. However, the later is more likely to happen as I have seen Chewy take food right from Lyssie's hand.
Lyssie was mad. Even after I got a new bowl of macaroni and cheese and sat her back down... she's still yelling at Chewy. "I no like ewy!"
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment