It feels a bit like I've been an absent blogger. Today, I realized that I hadn't read any of my family and friend's blogs in months! I quickly breezed through a few of them in my spare 5 minutes away from the kids. I miss reading them and only wish I had more time to do those things.
But, I really haven't been absent... just busy working on World of Whimm and doing the occasional blog there. Pictures are posted in my store with kids modeling my last creations.
I need more balance. It seems I have days that are 90% kids, 5% work and 5% house. Doesn't work. I have days that are 75% kids, 15% work and 5% house. Also, doesn't work (this gives me a semi-productive day on my store, two cranky children and a pig sty). I'm really not sure what the answer is. The house is hurting... and really, it's fairly low on my list (except when people are over). Maybe that's the answer... have more guests. That will surely cause me more stress as I seem to be getting worse at socializing. Is that possible?
Anyhow, Balance. One of the many things I hope to work on in the New Year.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment