Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So Time Consuming!

So, I apologize for neglecting my blog. I've been a little bummed that Wordpress didn't work for me... really lazy about moving my blogs over... and totally consumed in our new Etsy shop.

What was supposed to be a site to help drive traffic to our website has become almost a full time job. But at least it's a job that I enjoy. If you haven't checked out Etsy, you should. It's a bunch of very talented artists who love what they do. I think only good things can come from that.

I've enjoyed the community that they've built. But, it's time consuming bringing traffic to your store. I will be starting yet another blog to help drive traffic to Etsy in general (the more successful they are, the more successful we are), to talk about what I'm working on and to share cool things I've found on there.

Lyssie had a very trying day today (trying for me... not her). She climbed the stove which has me a little unsettled since there was a news report a few months back about this exact thing happening. Luckily I was right there cooking. I hadn't noticed it before, but they make those stoves so that they are perfect for climbing. The drawer on the bottom is a great foot hold and the handle is just asking to be pulled up on. So, we to figure out how to bolt the thing to the wall or floor. We also need to figure out if here is a way of locking the oven door???

Our angel of trouble (as Robbie likes to call her). We love her!

No comments: