Monday, August 22, 2005

Ramblings

I can't believe it. I finally log into my blog to make a posting after several weeks... and I had one comment... it was spam! Is nothing sacred anymore? I feel so violated. This blog is my personal space and it was violated by some stranger who leaves spam - that's like some person walking along and crapping in someone elses yard. Sorry to be vulger but it was a bit upsetting.

Luckily I was able to delete it. But it doesn't make me feel better. Of course, this is just one more thing that I can add to my ever growing list of things that upset me right now. I know, I'm pregnant and a little emotional (Kasey would argue... a lot emotional), but I just can't seem to stop dwelling on the negative right now.

I am excited about a few positive things... Kasey is coming home regular time tonight AND picking Robbie up. This means that anytime between now and say bedtime (need to say good night to my baby), I could get lost on the way home, I could accidently take a wrong turn and end up at the shopping mall... hmmm, life is so unpredictable, you never know where you could end up when you don't have to be responsible.

Okay, so I'm too tired to do anything other than drive straight home, but thinking about having the chance to do something else is pleasure enough. I can't wait for Kasey's "time off"... then I can day dream about all sorts of irresponsible things I could do if only I had the energy.

No comments: