Robbie and Lyssie playing Mario Cart;Robbie: "What team do you want to be on?"
Lyssie: "My want pink team"
Robbie: "There is no pink team. You want to be red? Red is close to pink"
Lyssie: "No, my want pink team!" (her voice is getting a little louder and she is emphasizing "pink")
Robbie: "I know you want to be on a pink team, but we can only be on blue or red."
Lyssie (now yelling): "My like pink! My want pink team!"
Robbie is just looking at her.
Lyssie: "Okay, my be purple team"
I can't tell you how funny it is to see him try to deal with her when she is being unreasonable. It reminds me of the many, many times that we have had similar conversations with him.
He eventually just chose a team for her and they continued to play. On an off day, Robbie would have tried to make his point. Today, I think he just wanted to play Mario Cart.
No comments:
Post a Comment