Yesterday we took both kids to the doctor's. Robbie for his 6 year check-up and Lyssie to find out about having her tested for Fructose Intolerance. Both kids were weighed. Here's our progress!Lyssie: 25 pounds! She's gained nearly 5 pounds in the last 6 months! That's truly amazing for her! I'm very proud of her... of course, I think that's all due to the whole milk that she drinks a gallon at a time.
Robbie: 40.6 pounds! Okay, not as impressive as Lyssie's weight gain. In fact, he gained a whopping 3 pounds in one year (and grew 2 inches). The nurse said he's not setting any records :) I think had he not been fully clothed... he would still fall under the 40 pounds. But, I will have to convert his car seat soon. I think I'm going to wait until he's a solid 41 pounds though. I figure I have until Christmas :)
I know I don't blog here often. But both my babies are doing great. We just returned from a vacation (the kids and I went with Grandma) to Coos Bay where we have a Brazil family reunion (that's my mom's side of the family). I hope to upload photos to Flickr in the next few days. But for now, I'll just share the photo of my two babies sacked out on the last day of vacation. Robbie is, in fact, sleeping on top of is little sister (who earlier in the day attached him and had to be pulled off him kicking and punching - she's a gem!).
No comments:
Post a Comment