So today, I got them out of the house for yet another trip to the post office... but this time on the way home, I surprised them with a stop at a local park. I surprised them by bringing their hover disk toy (they aren't allowed to play with it often because it's too big for inside)... what a great idea that was! The kids had a blast chasing it around the large field.
After a good run, we took a walk through the preserve. I love that we live so close to such beauty.
They shared the disk surprisingly well. It was also a bit windy... do it didn't hover as much as it does without wind. But the wind carried it quite a distance... making it the perfect thing to tire them out.

It was fun watching Lyssie carry the disk. It was as big as she is!
Robbie had a lot of fun playing "Frisbee" like his daddy. Kasey is going to have to take the kids to the park to do the same thing with them... and to go on an "adventure in the woods."

A Faery house for Lyssie. Robbie was not impressed by this cool looking tree stump. He said it's just a nesting ground for spiders. Thanks for ruining it for me son! Doesn't she look cute in front of it though?

The sun through the trees. Can you believe the sun was out!? Of course, right above us, there were tons of dark, grey clouds.

This tree was huge. I wish you could really capture size in a picture like this. I also loved the lime green of the leaves against the darkness of the tree. It's so beautiful here in Washington.
No comments:
Post a Comment