Friday, July 08, 2005

Dictionary

This morning Robbie and I were laying in bed... staring at the ceiling, talking about the day ahead... and suddenly out of the blue, he said;

"I want my dictionary"

Is that normal? He soon became unglued because his dictionary is at the new house and we were at the apartment. It's not good when your day begins with a disappointment such as this.

We are currently getting ready to leave. I'm having a tough day. I am nauseous and having a hard time getting past it. We will be at the house all day waiting for furniture deliveries. I hope the "new house" fumes at the house don't make me feel worse.

Robbie has something to say...

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Couldn't have said it better myself. He's really getting to know the keyboard. It took him less than a minute to type that. Maybe soon I can have him do some of my work for me!

No comments: