Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Day of Celebration is worthy of a blog post

Okay, so I've been neglecting this blog a bit. But, I have been blogging. We have spent today celebrating a new President and learning the names of the other 43. The kids have a had a full day - thankfully, they seemed to enjoy it. Nothing like putting energy into something that the kids don't enjoy. Here are a few pictures from our day.


Yes, I know. Doing something like this doesn't seem like a lot of fun or something to do for a celebration, but it's just the kind of thing that Robbie enjoys.

Lyssie was excited that I let her use scissors. I still can't get her to hold them correctly - but it seems to work for her.

The kids showing off their new "hats". They had a lot of fun - and anything a bit silly puts Robbie in a good mood.



No comments: