Monday, March 17, 2008

He's a Happy Boy!

Robbie has been asking for this haircut for a few years now. A while back when we were in San Jose for a few months, I had them shave his head down (temperatures were in the 100s and it made me feel cooler). I love the haircut on him because his features stand out even more. And best of all, he loved it and has been asking to do it again.

But last year, we couldn't let him do it. He was signed up with a talent agency and we weren't allowed to alter his looks from the headshots he had taken. But he's no longer with that agency and I've been to lazy to find another one... so this weekend, he and Kasey surprised me with matching haircuts!

Apparently Lyssie was ready next in line... but Kasey didn't go for it. I have a feeling we would have had to sets of very unhappy grandparents had we allowed that to happen. But now, I have two wonderfully fuzzy head boys!

No comments: