So, I'm in the process of figuring out this whole "Blogging" business. We started using it at my work and before I partake, I thought perhaps I should get to know a little about it. What better way to learn about something than to try it out in the privacy of my own home.
Besides, a place to rant could be a good thing. After a day like today I could use a place to vent without getting a smart comment back that only makes my rant that much more valid. Or worse, the general apology that means I feel your pain, it sucks to be you.
See... whoever you are reading this... I work from home (part-time) with my two year old and my cranky dog. Neither of which cared today when I was trying to get lunch served and eaten before my 1:00 conference call. This is evident because as I was finally getting lunch on the table - fifteen mintes before 1:00, one of them pees on the couch and floor and the other is running around in circles around my legs doing his best to trip me so that macaroni goes flying all over the place. I'll let you figure out which one did which.
Anyhow, working from home is not all it is cracked up to be. But there is light at the end of this tunnel... at least that is what I am told. In the near future there is day care two days a week and a bigger home in which my two year old can find his own trouble. Ahhh, sounds like heaven!
Monday, April 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment